éPure Malaysia is looking for talented individuals to drive our business, those who share our passion for creativity and bring motivation among the team.
ADMIN EXECUTIVE (FULL-TIME / PART-TIME)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily data entry (Invoices, Payment Vouchers, etc)
- Perform clerical duties &
general office administration
- To assist on e-commerce daily transaction & support customer service,
- Maintain, organising and storing
paperwork, documents and computer based information
- To assist on general paper work,
documentation and filing.
- To manage correspondences,
reports, data entry, call screening, handling private and confidential matter.
- Administration of system
- To receive and attend all type of
communications from customer and supplier.
- Handle all incoming and outing
calls, mails, and courier consignment.
- Follow up and report to superior
on urgent matters and issues raised on day to day operations.
- Any all other duties as
instructed by management
- Ad hoc matters as and when required.
- SPM / STPM / DIPLOMA in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or the equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate or experience in similar capacity
- Computer literate with proficiency in Ms Office, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Good Command in ENGLISH, CHINESE and BAHASA, both spoken & written.
- Able to work independent.
- Monday to Friday (8 hours for Full-Time, 4 hours for Part-Time)
- Able to work in Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur
- Salary range: RM 1,800 - RM 2,800 (FULL-TIME)
- At least 15 days Annual leave
- EPF & SOCSO contribution
- Products allowance
Applying for a job at éPure Malaysia is easy which is just write an simple email of which job you are interested to apply and upload your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any inquiries, please drop an email to email@example.com BACK